SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Now just need a P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now just need a P365 Login/Join 
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted
I got 3 12rd mags today. Now I just need the pistol,to use them in!

It’ll happen.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P365 should ship with a flush 10 round mag and a 12 round mag IMO. Then you'd have the most concealable and the best mag options.

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of roadrash
posted Hide Post
Nah,then they would need different SKU's to accommodate states with unconstitutional mag limits.
Just complicates things.

Posts: 558 | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
I got 3 12rd mags today. Now I just need the pistol,to use them in!

It’ll happen.

Same here! No hurry but looking forward to it.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just staying with the 10 rounders. I just bought a pair one flush and one extended base plate. Oddly, I actually dangle my pinkie and shoot the flush mags.
Guys, this is really one nice carry gun. I hope you get yours soon.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pm9:
I am just staying with the 10 rounders. I just bought a pair one flush and one extended base plate. Oddly, I actually dangle my pinkie and shoot the flush mags.
Guys, this is really one nice carry gun. I hope you get yours soon.
If that's your plan, do not buy a 12 round mag. As soon as you do it'll become your go to mag. Carrying mine in an IWB holster the 12 rounder is just as invisible and fills my big hand perfectly. For pocket carry or tighter quarters I use the 10 round flush mag though.

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I pick up my first P365 on Friday. I’m on the list for another one at the LGS (for my wife).

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Is everyone paying full retail still?
Most advertising seems to be at msrp for now...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is everyone paying full retail still?

I paid $500 each for mine. They came from different sources.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Anybody compare the flush 10rd mags withe the 10rd ones with extension?

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:

I prefer the flush fit. The extended ones just miss the mark on fitting my hand. They also don't really serve a purpose for me.

When I pocket carry I have a 10rd flat mag in the gun and a 12rd mag as backup.

When I carry IWB, I have a 12rd mag in the gun and a 12rd mag as backup.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomball Pawn
posted Hide Post
The 12 round mag does not come with the gun. Only 2 10rd mags. The 12 rd is extra.
quote:
Originally posted by ARH19456:
The P365 should ship with a flush 10 round mag and a 12 round mag IMO. Then you'd have the most concealable and the best mag options.

Posts: 21 | Registered: April 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tomball Pawn:
The 12 round mag does not come with the gun. Only 2 10rd mags. The 12 rd is extra.
quote:

He said that it “should”, not that it does.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
quote:
quote:

He said that it “should”, not that it does.

Yep, and as noted, would necessitate an extra SKU for states with magazine restrictions.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
It comes with two flush 10rd mags? I thought it just came with one?

Edit: Just saw on the site it comes with one flush, one extended 10rd mag.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, hard to find in my area. I canceled my Brownell's preorder and gave up and bought another 43 today. Now I have a 12 round P365 mag that I can't use. Roll Eyes I'll post it in the classifieds when I get some other stuff together.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phelen_Kell,

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
Yeah, hard to find in my area. I canceled my Brownell's preorder and gave up and bought another 43 today. Now I have a 12 round P365 mag that I can't use. Roll Eyes

You can likely turn that mag around and get what you paid.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
quote:

I prefer the flush fit. The extended ones just miss the mark on fitting my hand. They also don't really serve a purpose for me.

When I pocket carry I have a 10rd flat mag in the gun and a 12rd mag as backup.

When I carry IWB, I have a 12rd mag in the gun and a 12rd mag as backup.

The flush fit doesn’t work for me too well. It tends to make the gun jump around in my hand. I’ll be replacing the floor plate with either a factory extended or whenever Obsidian Arms releases one.

I thought about using it when I carry in my smart carry holster, but I have small hands and I can’t control it like I thought I would.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I know. I have a P365 it comes with a flush 10 rd. and a pinky extension 10 round. The 12 round fits so well that I wish it came with it.