SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Legion SAO straight trigger...is it available for sale?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legion SAO straight trigger...is it available for sale? Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
Is the straight/flat trigger that comes on the SAO 226 legion a GGI product? Is it available for sale? I haven’t seen it for sale anywhere.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Is the straight/flat trigger that comes on the SAO 226 legion a GGI product?

Not.

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Crap. I just ordered a 226 Elite SAO RX and like the straight trigger more. I’ll call Sig and see if they are available for purchase. I’m guess it’s hollow?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I can't remember if it's hollow or just thin. It doesn't feel flimsy or like it'll break, but it doesn't feel like a CZ Custom flat trigger that's just a chunk of aluminium.

Posts: 4155 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Based on online pics, looks like it's solid.

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Crap. I just ordered a 226 Elite SAO RX and like the straight trigger more. I’ll call Sig and see if they are available for purchase.

I had two SAO Legions and called Sig about buying a trigger but they refused.

Factor8 was able to buy one for his SAO RX, but, the catch was that Sig had to install it:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...990026034#7990026034

I'm waiting for Bruce Gray to come out with his.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
Getting them has been next to impossible. I’m also waiting on Bruce to release his.. my P220 10MM needs one.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can get them (follow the above advice). If you get told no just be polite and ask again. If that doesn't work thank them for their time and call back and speak to someone else. They had to install it but they covered the shipping cost in the price of the trigger. All and all it was out of my hands for about 7-10 days if I remember correctly.

They are solid but they are made out of a lighter metal maybe aluminum. I love they way mine feels.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rumor has it that Bruce has or had some prototype straight triggers for the P226-SAO. I tried to obtain one and finally received a reply from GG that they did not have any and I should call back in a couple of months. But this was what I heard last year also. Hopefully some other manufacturer
(Maybe APEX?) will step in to produce a straight style trigger for the earlier SAO models. Or just maybe Sig will decide to sell their parts.

Posts: 167 | Location: Central Florida-Behind the orange safety cones | Registered: July 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post