SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A CZ P07 followed me home today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A CZ P07 followed me home today. Login/Join 
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted
I wasnt really looking for one but I stopped by my favorite gun shop and there it was. $350 out the door with 2 mags and box. It's G19 sized and feels great in the hand.
CZ Pic

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very underrated pistol.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Mine is boringly reliable and quite accurate. It's my wife's favorite Centerfire pistol. I've carried it on many occasions. Very under rated pistol.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I like mine. Never had a failure with it and it’s plenty accurate. Not a huge fan of the Omega trigger system though it’s fine enough. My SA pull has improved over a few hundred rounds and as a result I do enjoy shooting it more now.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I agree completely! I inherited my P07 after my friend passed away last year. I always told him it sounded like a good gun, but we never got to go shoot together. His dad was glad I could give the gun a new home and find some positive sentimentality in it, and wow do i absolutely love the gun! Ive been continually surprised at how well it shoots and handles, so I ordered a holster a week or so ago and plan to carry the gun once the holster comes in.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
The .22 conversion works very well for less expensive practice.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Cajun Gun Works and Boresight Solutions if you want to improve performance. I have 3 P07's that they've done. One of them is my off duty carry.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the magazines for the P07 proprietary?

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I have a P10C mag that I use in addition to the supplied P-07 mags. Not sure if the mags are good in any classic series CZ’s.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have had one since 2015. Never a stoppage of any kind. Smile

quote:
Yes, and will run you about $45 (the last time I looked).

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
I have a P10C mag that I use in addition to the supplied P-07 mags. Not sure if the mags are good in any classic series CZ’s.

I watched Hickok45 use CZ75 mags in a P07 and they functioned perfect. They are a little long but lock up and release like they should. The P07 mags are too wide to fit in a CZ75. I checked.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I have had one since 2015. Never a stoppage of any kind. Smile

quote:
Yes, and will run you about $45 (the last time I looked).

Greg Cotes website states that P07 mags and P10c are interchangeable.

posted Hide Post
^^^^^Truth

The P07 mags are being phased out and the replacement is the P10C mag with the orange follower and double cut for the ambi mag release. I have been running four of the P10C mags in my P07 since they came out and all have been flawless. $32.95 off the Greg Cote site.

Great hammer fired Glock 19ish pistol for the money. I think the triggers are fine. I just wonder how long the P07/P09 series will continue now that CZ have both sizes covered with the striker P10C/P10F ?

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
I wasnt really looking for one but I stopped by my favorite gun shop and there it was. $350 out the door with 2 mags and box. It's G19 sized and feels great in the hand.
CZ Pic

Looks like you got it for a great price. I love my CZ and they do surprise you at how well they shoot and how accurate they are.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep coming back to wanting one of these!

Posts: 1143 | Location: Southeastern Virginia | Registered: November 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I, too, have been bitted by the CZ bug; I’m up to 3 so far. I have my eye on a P-10, but I really like the look of the P-07s also.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post