SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43 question Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
Two probably stupid questions about the G43 that have probably been answered 100 times, but I can’t find with a search.

1. Do the 43X magazines work in the 43?

2. If so, who makes the best sleeve to cover the distance.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
They do not.

The 43 is a true single stack mag.
The 43x is more single stack and a halfish so to speak.

Slides are interchangeable from what I know but not magazines in any way or direction.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Thanks, cs!

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Side note, you can take the upper off of a G48 and put the G43 upper on and make your own G43X, if you desire. That way you have 3 guns to choose from, 43, 43X and 48...

Since I already had the Talo 43, instead of buying a 43X went on and got the 48 since this is possible but carry it mostly as a 43X Talo...

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I have heard Shield Arms is looking at making a G43 magazine.

The G43 is currently my favorite Glock...I carry it daily. While I just bought a 43X...I don't see me changing over to that for a while...the 43 just fits me best thus far...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Two probably stupid questions about the G43 that have probably been answered 100 times, but I can’t find with a search.

1. Do the 43X magazines work in the 43?

2. If so, who makes the best sleeve to cover the distance.

Try the Hyve Technology +2 adapters...they make is almost G43X size, and feel great. They only give you +2 in the mag tho...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post