SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Notice to Send
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Notice to Send Login/Join 
posted
I just received my RMA from Sig to ship my 320 in, I'm waiting for the shipping label from FedEx to arrive now. Going to ship it tomorrow.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I thought SIG always emails you the FedEx shipping label? What do you mean waiting for FedEx?

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig sent an email with the RMA info and shipping instructions and FedEx sent me the actual shipping label.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cazio:
Sig sent an email with the RMA info and shipping instructions and FedEx sent me the actual shipping label.

That must be only for this P320 "upgrade" deal only, then. Makes no sense, though.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

That must be only for this P320 "upgrade" deal only, then. Makes no sense, though.

When I recently contacted CS about a non-320 repair, it was SIG that sent me the FedEx label.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

When I recently contacted CS about a non-320 repair, it was SIG that sent me the FedEx label.

Yep. Has always been that way.

Q

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I just got the notice and label for my upgrade. SIG sent the notification, which gave me shipping instructions and told me to watch my in-box for a separate e-mail containing the label, then a separate e-mail from FedEx containing the label came about 40 minutes later.

Hey, no knowledge is ever useless, right? Razz

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My shipping label came from Sig about 10 min after my notice.

Posts: 207 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post