SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ compact question ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ compact question ... Login/Join 
posted
Are the frames of the P-01 and the PCR the same, or identical except for the rail on the P-01?

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
They are both aluminum, and are virtually identical except for the rail.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Note that the frames for the CZ75 Compact is also different from the PCR and some holsters will not work with both. Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10193 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
I have a line on a CZ Compact with Alloy frame and a safety. Apparently very few of these around. Negotiating at this point. Pretty pricey. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2749 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by got2hav1:
I have a line on a CZ Compact with Alloy frame and a safety. Apparently very few of these around. Negotiating at this point. Pretty pricey. Smile

Good luck with it! And thanks to all for the replies.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post