SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Combat series. I think I want all of them

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SIG Combat series. I think I want all of them Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Yup, Im gonna set my sights on aquiring the 220,226 and 229 Combat series into my stable of SIG'S. Now to just figure out how... Since Im not a millionaire, I'm going to have to sell and trade to get 'em! Oh well. :-)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Report This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Go for it! I am a big fan of the combats!

Wish they would make a 227 version.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Report This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WJR:
Go for it! I am a big fan of the combats!

Wish they would make a 227 version.

WJR
Thanks!! I figure I'll put my Spartan 45 up on trade for a 226 Combat to start. Then go for the 229. Then lastly the 220. There seem to be quite a few for sale. I had one and traded it off 2 yrs ago. Argh. Idiot! Lol

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
have the 226c in 9mm, love it
have a threaded barrel for it (still saving for the can though)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No combat series on the web site. What are they? Stainless, alloy?

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just looked at 220 but looked again and 226 and 229 have them there. So, asked and answered. Alloy by the way.

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
P22X with FDE frames, pretty much.

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a German framed P220 Combat w/TB, standard trigger, and SRT installed. Wanted to trade for a CZ Scorpion EVO.

Posts: 336 | Location: SE. Florida | Registered: April 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the P938 Combat.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Report This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Nice looking SIGs!! I just picked up a Scorp! I had forgotten the little 938 Combat. That will have to be added as well!! Haha!

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Coanan, e-mail sent. Re: your 220 Combat.

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
And Sig did make a Mosquito in FDE with a threaded barrel...

Nice idea for a collection. Good Luck.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Ive never been a fan of FDE til this last year. Its growing on me.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Report This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Im working on it! Got a 229 Combat, 226 Combat and I had my 220 elite carry cerakoted in Combat theme.

Picture of BKLYNIRISH
posted Hide Post
Just got my P226 Combat 9mm yesterday.

Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have a P220 Combat. I held one at a gun show and really took to it.

I'm holding off though to see what the P220 Legion is going to look like. If they offer one in SAO, I may go Legion instead.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Report This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BKLYNIRISH:
Just got my P226 Combat 9mm yesterday.

EXCELLENT!! Love it!!

posted Hide Post
Here's my fav pic of mine. I've been looking hard at the 229 also

posted Hide Post
quote:
P22X with FDE frames, pretty much

the early P220TB Combat I had came with black mags, NiB internals, heavy phosphate levers, & a Nitride barrel.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4250 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Report This Post