Find
Notify
Tools

Steyr C9-A1 Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Always liked the look of the Steyr pistol, but never shot one. Also, have never won anything of any substance in my whole life.

I think it a won a decent pistol in a raffle at my gun store, I'd probably keep it just for that reason!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
I have a M9 "franken" A1 (M9 slide with new extractor on an A1 frame) and a S9-A1 and they are my favorite striker fired guns (others are a Ruger SR9c and GLOCK 34). They fit my hand perfectly and the triggers are excellent. I carry one or the other almost exclusively depending on dress in the same Crown OWB holster.

As others stated the sights are either "love 'em" or "hate 'em"- I am in the first category- once you get used to them they are instinctive.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
This thread reminded me of how I miss the M9-A1 I sold a couple of years ago. I went to order another yesterday and ended up ordering the L9-A1 instead. It'll just be a range gun. I may end up with the C9-A1 too if I decide I want to carry a Steyr. I'm looking forward to taking the L9-A1 out when it gets here next week.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i love the L9, this one is my new range toy. i call it my CyberSteyr.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post