SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1911 Pistol : Show me a great looking one.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1911 Pistol : Show me a great looking one. Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My best and favorite Classic Supergrade

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Les Baer Monolith Heavy Weight in .45 - all-black refinishing from our CCR partner! (LB made this with carry bevel and 1.5"/50yrd packages)

LB Monolith 1 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/164241005@N07/][/url]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SteadyHand,

Posts: 559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a little partial: I built this one, but had it blued. Sorry- picture doesn't do it justice. Too brown of tones due to midway cloth and bright lights.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 684 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bczrx:
I am a little partial: I built this one, but had it blued. Sorry- picture doesn't do it justice. Too brown of tones due to midway cloth and bright lights.

Peace through superior firepower?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post