SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Been a long couple years... New addition!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Been a long couple years... New addition! Login/Join 
posted
It's been kind of tight budget-wise the last few years, but new job rolling good,and a ton of OT in the bank, and I was in a local "old school" gun shop and my long term predilection for old S&W reared its head when I saw this little number sitting on the shelf...

After two years of nothing but GLOCK GLOCK GLOCKGLOCKGLOCKGLOCK..... It was refreshing! Smith and Wesson Fourth model .32 DA in original nickle finish.

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic, but I am just so fired up to finally be on my way back to collecting "golden age" firearms!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
NICE!!!

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a little something in the way of a Second Model HE .455 on the way to my local FFL as well.... This is sort of just holding me over in the mean time!

It's still amazing how well this has held up over more than a century. Timing and lock up are perfect. I am finding some brass and working up some light loads, this little guy needs range time!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beaut. I would be proud to own that one.

I trades some cash and some other things for an old Colt revolver. I moved and stored it at my brothers while I moved and he got robbed.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like an old top break revolver. That's a nice score.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Schweet!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There were a couple other model 3s on e shelf, but all with the shorter barrels. The 6 inch just stood out!

Bill R

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:
... The 6 inch just stood out!

Bill R

Hell yeah!

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I actually really like that photo! It fits the subject perfectly.

Oh yeah...nice gun, too!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post