SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320...going...going...gone...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320...going...going...gone... Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
OK, I admit it - I jumped on the bandwagon. Saved up and bought 2 (9 compact and a full size 45...). The first thing I want to be clear on is the P320 is a fine gun...it's just not for me I've found.

What I found out was that the P320 has different grip angle and trigger pull than what I am used to. (I've carried a Glock for over 25+ years...and my current duty gun is a G17.4, with a G19.4 was an off-duty/desk gun.). Every shot with the P320 was low or low left...and it wasn't the sights which were dead on.

I soon realized that if I wanted to get better on the P320 I would really need to focus only on the P320...and I'm sorry I just like the Glock more.

I sold my last P320 and have invested in more Glocks. They just work for me.

Nothing wrong with that. I tried and tried to warm up to the 320 also, although it's a fine weapon. I can't commit to it.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:

Nothing wrong with that. I tried and tried to warm up to the 320 also, although it's a fine weapon. I can't commit to it.
Same here. Had a 9MM P320C which I used for about 6 months as a carry gun with w SC railed frame.

Capacity, weight, and size were meh after awhile. Trigger was nice and it was mindless easy for me to shoot, however.

The Glock I went to afterwards (G19.4) took a bit to figure out, trigger-wise, but I have no regrets.

Gold age of firearms, no doubt. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I had both a Compact and a full-size. They were ok but didn’t do anything better then other striker fired guns in the same league. In the end the G19 is just a better fit for me.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by djpaintles:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
O..k?

So, you don't like the P320.. It doesn't work for you. Got it.

You're not going to post one of these for every gun that doesn't work for you, are you? I don't think we have that kind of bandwidth.

A bit grumpy are we today? I thought this forum was to talk about handguns we liked or don't like and why. At least he wasn't posting about every single new gun he's gotten or built, I note he had 2 Sig 320's to come to his opinion. ;-)

Can we get an authorized thread topic list, to ensure it conforms with the waiver we all signed?

Or was it in the waiver somewhere and I missed it? Was it in the fine print somewhere????

Big Grin

Eh. Color me human, I'm a bit tuckered out with all the P320 sadfaces. When a gun doesn't work for me for some reason, I tend not to dwell on it too much. Perhaps it'll bubble up in the course of conversation, but beyond that I just move on down.

I don't mean at all to say that everyone has to like the 320, or they can't talk about it, and I've already said I'd take a G19 over the P320c personally.

Work has been making me real tired of late, and it's them negative waves, man.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Arc.
When I saw the thread title I KNEW what was coming. Like Para's spidy sense on crime threads.
It just gets old

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's OK Arc. We all yank each others chains now and then. ;-)

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post