SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Are you looking for a deal on a P365?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you looking for a deal on a P365? Login/Join 
posted
And check out my clear and descriptive subject line, which does not say just "P365", because, hey, that could mean all sorts of things!

For anybody looking Grabagun has them for $445 using the Grabaquote feature. I couldn't resist.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I am not familiar with grabagun, but that's a good price on a good gun. You're going to love it, congrats.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
For anybody looking Grabagun has them for $445 using the Grabaquote feature. I couldn't resist.

Sweet! Grabaquote requires being a member, no?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I have ordered from them. Their products and deals are available to all.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
And check out my clear and descriptive subject line, which does not say just "P365", because, hey, that could mean all sorts of things!

Sorry boss.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna pull the trigger, if you'll pardon the expression, now that GrabAGun has them at a reasonable price, and since Virginia is likely going to start putting limits on what we can own, how we can buy them, and how often. So, I got a quote on both the P365 with X-ray Night Sights ($445) and also the model with the manual safety ($488.99).

Over $40 more for the safety. I'm comfortable with a safety, as I have two P938s. I also have pistols without, so I'm torn. Part of me says it's so close to the P938 that it would seem familiar. But is $40 going to make a difference? I like the night sights, too.

I have to make a move in the next few hours, so I may just wind up flipping a coin. But if you have an opinion, I'd like to hear it.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Grabagun is good to go. I've ordered several guns from them.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the manual safety model.
It works well and is a good size.

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I have both and just converted two more to manual safety.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I've had good experiences with Grabagun.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys. I'm going to get the manual safety.

Edited to add: Ordered it!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I have both and just converted two more to manual safety.

Not to shift this discussion, but how did you convert one to a manual safety? Work ok?

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Bought the parts from Grayguns. Easy, took about 5 minutes from start to function checks. The second one was for my son-in-law and I talked him through the install. I also harshly criticized him for his grease-free rails.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds crazy, but I might buy a second 365, no safety. No issues with my first, but as prices drop, I like having a spare.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Bought the parts from Grayguns. Easy, took about 5 minutes from start to function checks. The second one was for my son-in-law and I talked him through the install. I also harshly criticized him for his grease-free rails.

Thank you.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post