SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Seven nickels
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seven nickels Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
The joy of collecting. Cool

From top, going counterclockwise, KA, KB, KB, KB, KC, KD. And the center one is KH. All are complete, except the KD, which is missing the test target. Frown

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Only one word suffices: WOW!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks for the chance!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very nice, how long did it take you to get all 7.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Prettiest 35¢ I've ever seen.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

I've got one factory nickel P228, and one P226 and they are both "KB" guns.

Seeing that 3 of your 7 are "KB"'s, I'm wondering if 1991 was to most prolific year for nickel Sigs.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twistedstang
posted Hide Post
Amazing!

Do you store your guns in the factory plastic and box? Just curious as to how the pros do it.

Posts: 108 | Location: Port Huron MI | Registered: March 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Great looking guns. Makes you wonder what people will find unique and interesting in the future with all the new polymer/striker pistols. Love the pics, thanks for sharing.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
They have some kind of clear forcefields around them! Awesome collection.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Don't leave those ladies alone with me and a case of ammo, I'd make them all scream!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you shoot them with all that plastic wrap?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a gorgeous collection! I saw a P228 nickel go on GB two weeks ago for over $3200.

Posts: 465 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing a truly excellent collection of nickels!

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Very nice Q!

I've got bounties at my local shops for such fine specimens.

Thanks for sharing photos of your collection!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous!

Thanks for the pictures!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice collection 12131

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Seven nickels, you say? I think I can scrounge up 35 cents... Big Grin

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
If Johann was still with us, he would be asking you where he could find one. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long did you have to follow the pickup truck around before the nickels bounced out over the tailgate? Razz

Really impressive collection. Thanks for the pics...

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Great collection. Thanks for the pics

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post