SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mag sale - New 13rd 228 mags for $15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mag sale - New 13rd 228 mags for $15 Login/Join 
Picture of JAFO
posted
CDNN has new OEM phosphate 13-rd 9mm 228/229 mags for $15 right now. Wish they were 15-rd, but I couldn't pass up new mags at that price.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...ne.html#.WSbqEmeGNdM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JAFO,

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Original Equipment" is CDNN's in house brand.
Very deceiving.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:
Very deceiving.

In my experience, they are actually marked "Made in Italy" and produced by Mec-Gar which is why they are listed as "OEM". I have some for my P226 and they are GTG. They come in a magazine specific ziplock with a generic white cardboard insert with like blue and black block lettering identifying the pistol model they are for which is not the typical Mec-Gar packaging though.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
quote:
Very deceiving.

In my experience, they are actually marked "Made in Italy" and produced by Mec-Gar which is why they are listed as "OEM". I have some for my P226 and they are GTG. They come in a magazine specific ziplock with a generic white cardboard insert with like blue and black block lettering identifying the pistol model they are for which is not the typical Mec-Gar packaging though.

Correct. I don't know what Nick B means by "CDNN's in house brand". They are Mec-Gar.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very deceiving.

Have purchased mags from CDNN numerous times, NOTHING deceitful about their magazines! NO "In house brand" mags for sale! If it says OEM, it is OEM!

Posts: 72 | Registered: January 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original Equipment allows them to sell mags, most likely made by mecgar, that aren't specifically stamped with Mec Gar's name. Not deceitful, but I've heard some have a problem with it. Member on beretta forum demanded a refund because they weren't correct stamped MecGars.
I just wish they'd get some more 16 round CZ mags in. Those were too cheap to pass up if you owned a cz (which I did not at the time).

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the head's up. Just ordered 4.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
alinc, any more markings aside from those?

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Thanks man! Went ahead and ordered a few.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At that price, I ordered a few as well.....to include a few Sig P239 magazines for .357 Sig at only $19.99!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post