SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X-Change Kit - Order Time Line

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
P320 X-Change Kit - Order Time Line Login/Join 
posted
Hey Gang,

I ordered a P320 Full Sized X-Change Kit (10 round, California edition) during the SHOT Show promotion from Sig Sauer directly. I was told that it's on backorder and will be produced in the next available run. It's been a month since the order was placed.

Is it common place to wait more than a month? Has anyone else gone through a similar wait and how long did it take to receive your product.

Posts: 29 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 06, 2013Report This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
I had a similar situation, but just before the recent uptick in P320 popularity. Mine also needed to be 10rounders and that was the sticking point.

I decided to call the Sig pro shop and order a regular kit and have the gentleman at the shop take out the full cap magazine. Yes, I had to pay and additional $35 for a 10 rounder but I didn't have to wait nearly as long.

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Resolute:

Is it common place to wait more than a month? Has anyone else gone through a similar wait and how long did it take to receive your product.

I think i had to wait two months or so to get my 10 round 9MM SC magazine.

---------------The Answer Is There Is No Answer---------------

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure I'm on a year+ for a compact/medium 45 grip shell.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Report This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
It could take several months for a particular model to come around into a production schedule. For instance, I've won a few Glocks in GSSF shoots and one set took almost a year to show up. Basically I had to wait for them to make a new batch of Gen4 G20 pistols.

If something is out of stock with the manufacturer it may be a long time. Sig appears to be suffering from sales far outpacing production capacity.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Report This Post