SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Acquired Someone Else's Reloads
Page 1 2 

Moderators: LDD, parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Acquired Someone Else's Reloads Login/Join 
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Use the normal precautions, safety glasses, hearing protection, and enjoy each and every round. Anyone who reloads that much has got to be very serious.

Double charges usually will not blow up guns, have tried to blow some up that way and it just does not happen. The wrong power however is another deal but I would not worry about it. If you ever come to Wyo. bring a couple thousand with you and I will help you shoot them up, you can even use my firearms.

Posts: 2139 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Report This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Squad13, Just my .02 worth in case you're still trying to dispose of that ammo. People routinely turn unwanted ammo,both factory and reloaded, into the local police dept. for disposal. The PD accepts it with no questions asked will eventually dispose of it. The persons turning the ammo in can be certain that they have no further legal responsibility for it. Might your local LE do the same? I would not trust the unknown reloader's ability,shoot, or allow anyone else to shoot,the ammo....ymmv OK, I guess you could give it to Ed FowlerWink

COTEP #640, NRA Life

Posts: 919 | Location: Out West | Registered: August 18, 2003Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Ed has a point,most reloaders are a picky lot about their loadings.
I know I am and my kids will be shooting that truck load for decades
Yep its a large pile,built with careful steps and quality .

Posts: 20916 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen, I would love to have it!!
I wish you luck and good times with the ammo.

Posts: 2139 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Report This Post