SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Federal Rebate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal Rebate Login/Join 
posted
Among you buyers who took advantage of the recent ammo rebate from Federal about how long did it take for them to cough it up ?

My purchase was in the first week in Dec. so it's just now in the " up to 8 weeks " time table. I was just curious.

The mag loaders S&W offered on Sport 15 purchases came fairly soon so I hope this does.

Thanks.

Posts: 52 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: October 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Almost 10 weeks. I mailed mine on September 18th, got an email stating it was "processing" on October 18th, and the rebate arrived November 25th.

Posts: 32417 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Almost 8 weeks to the day, maybe a few days extra. I just got my last two checks.

You can check your status online.

https://sporting.mycheckstatus.com/

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you both.

Posts: 52 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: October 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for mine that I sent back in Nov. or Dec. The status site says "submission fulfilled" on 1/11 but I still haven't received the check.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a postcard yesterday stating my submission did not meet the official terms and conditions for the following reasons - Does not meet minimum purchase requirement.

Did anyone else receive this?

I ordered a case of 9mm from Target Sports for a total of $199.80.

I don't see anything in the form concerning a minimum?

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I don't recall any. Did you send in the 20 bar code skus from each box of ammo and store receipt? Was it Federal American Eagle ammo?

If there is a phone number or email contact on the card get in touch with them.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Mine was moved to "in process" from "awaiting verification" or whatever on Jan 21. I sent the upc's and forms in late December. No check yet.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did two separate send ins. First took 6 weeks. The 2nd, took almost 9. Both came, be patience it'll work out.

Posts: 106 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it looks like something did not process correctly. I called them and they needed another copy of my receipt for some reason. It has been moved to "in processing" now.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Mine went to "Submission fulfilled" on the 23rd. I guess that means the check is in the mail.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I don't mind the wait. I'm just happy I actually sent it in instead of my usual lose it for 2 years and then wonder why I didn't when I find it.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Sent in the forms and upc codes shortly before the 1-31 deadline. Received a check today for $5. WTF? I was expecting like $20 for the 5 boxes of 9mm.

Posts: 3483 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I still haven't got my check.

posted Hide Post
sent in rebates for handgun and rifle ammo. 10 weeks ago. only the 9mm has been accepted. in process.

Posts: 163 | Location: OH | Registered: April 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
See, all I had to do was post my info and check came this afternoon!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rinehart,

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My check apparently got lost in the mail. Sent 1/11 never arrived. Mad

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
My check apparently got lost in the mail. Sent 1/11 never arrived. Mad

Are they sending you another check? They should be able to do that after placing a stop payment on the missing check.

posted Hide Post
I have to request them to do that. And probably wait at least another 8 weeks, but I will do it just for the principle of it.

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I just got my last check in the mail today. Online status showed fulfilled 02/28/18. This took about 6 weeks longer than the others to get probably due to year end high volume of rebates submitted.