SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Bogus Sig Fathers Day Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bogus Sig Fathers Day Sale Login/Join 
Picture of Poppy6x
posted
If you received an email from Sig today announcing a Fathers Day Sale which included ammo, don't waste your time like I did checking it out. Here is an example: 9mm 115 V-Crown reg. $19.99 on SALE for only $19.29. I'm not kidding, a savings of .70!

Sigs, HKs, S&Ws, Rugers, Wilsons, Nighthawks, Colts

Posts: 234 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Geesh...a 3.5% savings? Let's hurry to the bank and deposit that so we can buy another postage stamp.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I know right....I was like you you Sig

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and their sale price is still $4 more than Cabela's regular price.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most places around here sell the Sig products for less, and they'd need to, to be competitive.

Last time I bought off the Sig website, going for some of their good deals, they closed the sale, sent me the electronic receipt by email, then the packages never came. I kept checking, and eventually found the orders got cancelled. When I enquired, I was told that they'd sold all the material...to which I said that's fine, just send me what I ordered at the price I ordered.

Sig then told me my orders had been cancelled because they were flagged as fraudulent. I asked how that could be and was told they didn't know; the computer did it for them.

I asked how my orders had been accepted, and how I had a transaction number and order number and confirmation email, and how it had taken weeks to determine the orders to be fraudulent, and Sig couldn't answer that. Then Sig decided that I'd ordered too much. I asked why an order limit wasn't given. Sig couldn't answer that, either.

Sig finally agreed to fill the orders (I'd placed four orders). They filled three, left one cancelled, and later came back and told me that my orders had been cancelled because they were placed from outside the country. Still not correct; I wasn't outside the country.

I wasn't particularly impressed.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Are there Academy stores near you? I believe they sell this ammo.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post