Moderators: LDD, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.22 short Login/Join 
posted
Where's the best place to buy .22 short for less than 8.99/100 count?

Posts: 492 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23593 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.ammomenllc.com/sto..._id=197&cPath=12#xml

$4.00/100 plus shipping.

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2993 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Bruce

^^^That is a really good deal™️

Have you done business with those guys before? I might order some of those even though they’re CBs.

Posts: 23593 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope, no experience with them. Ammoseek is my source. I haven't yet found a better search tool.

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2993 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
You might look here, depending on how much you wish to purchase.

TargetSportsUSA

Posts: 7538 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post