SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Local pawn store score on Eley .22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Local pawn store score on Eley .22 Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
Walked in and saw a beautiful pyramid of Eley subsonic ammo. When I asked how much, the guy behind the counter says “$3”. I hope my hand wasn’t shaking too hard when I handed him the plastic. $32 and some change out the door.

umb atm

Sometimes you win Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Absolutely great find. Obviously he had no idea what he had price wise.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Great find – congrats!

I really like Aguila Pistol Match .22LR ammo. At 1080 FPS MV, it’s at the low end of standard velocity. Very clean lead bullets, well clinched in the cases.

Aguila is owned by Eley, and uses Eley primer technology.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post