SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    G2 Research Telos +p 92gr 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G2 Research Telos +p 92gr 9mm Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted
Has anyone shot any of this?
I’m not usually a +p kind of guy, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything quite like this ammo before. It is apparently similar to the solid copper “penetrator”rounds that have popped up lately?

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just KNEW I recognized that G2 Research name....
Did some YouTube-ing and these are the RIP ammo guys.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never tried it, but personally I don't like gimmicky self defense rounds. I prefer to spend my money on proven rounds, like HST or Gold Dot. Or anything from Dr. Roberts' recommendation list.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my “known quantity” ammo as well.
I just ran across it in an email ad & wondered if anyone had any 1st hand experience with it.