SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    9mm 115gr Elite V-Crown JHP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm 115gr Elite V-Crown JHP Login/Join 
Picture of Fly Navy
posted
While I wait to order some Federal 9mm 124gr HST JHP ammo online (can't find it for the life of me locally), I picked up some SIG 9mm 115gr Elite V-Crown JHP ammo. Anyone know much about it? I can't find a ton of reviews on the 115gr stuff, just the 124gr.

Posts: 246 | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no information about the SIG ammo you asked about. Sorry.

You might take a look at SGAmmo.com
They have a huge selection and have some of the 9mm HST offerings in stock. Just a thought.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sme as the 124 gn. I have quite a bit of it and do carry it sometimes. I usually carry Gold Dots. The v-crown feeds and functions fine.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fly Navy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Sme as the 124 gn. I have quite a bit of it and do carry it sometimes. I usually carry Gold Dots. The v-crown feeds and functions fine.

Thanks. I now have two boxes of 124gr and one box of 115gr. Going to try both out.

Posts: 246 | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are looking for Federal 124gr HST, I just found some at www.Streichers.com for $21.99 shipped. I had to wait a few days until they got some back in stock but it was less than 15 days. They only ship on Mondays (as I understand) so that could have slowed it down a couple of days.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 726 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post