SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    28 gauge shotgun slugs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

28 gauge shotgun slugs Login/Join 
posted
I may be the only guy in the world that has any use for pothese things, but AIM Surplus has them in stock.

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I didn’t know anybody made those. What do you use them for?

Posts: 26847 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do a lot of bird hunting, upland game mostly, pheasant, grouse, partridge, ect. My usual nice weather shotgun is a Ithaca 37 in 28 gauge. Deer season runs for 2 weeks concurent to pheasant season. In my deer unit in North Dakota usually, after the drawinng left over doe tags can be bought over the counter. During deer season while bird hunting i usually carry a doe tag and slugs..

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Hens teeth

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I didn't know they existed.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post