SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Freedom Munitions 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Freedom Munitions 9mm Login/Join 
Picture of cmcinc
posted
Anyone noticed much difference in the HUSH brand subsonic ammo compared to the regular FMJ 147g? There is a considerable price difference.

GeorgiaCarry.org - Life Member

Posts: 143 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: September 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
can't speak to the hush line, but I shoot freedom almost exclusively in both handgun (9mm, 38spl 45acp) and rifle (.223/5.56) and have zero problems.

I would think there should be a velocity difference and perhaps maybe a slightly cleaner powder to avoid fouling the suppressor?

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
To my ears the 165 Hush doesn't sound any quieter than 147. I had no issues with their 147gr teman line.

With that said, I just loaded my own 165 that I hope is quieter. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post