SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    How do you like CCI Blazer .22lr 40gr in rifles like a 10/22 ?

Moderators: LDD, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you like CCI Blazer .22lr 40gr in rifles like a 10/22 ? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
I recently bought a brick, but have not had a chance to try it in my semi-auto rifles. Some reviews have mentioned a waxy coating that gums them up, but most are really favorable.

I've been tempted by a few sales around $22/500 and its really had me curious.

I have had no problems with any 22 bulk ammo from Remington, Federal or Winchester in my rifles.

Posts: 14472 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used it for years in a 10-22 as well as two Ruger semi auto pistols with out any problems.

Posts: 35 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to go from my personal report.

Posts: 72 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
No issues. Probably better than the bulk pack Remington and the like.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 6241 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is good to go. I used it in my 10/22's and buckmark with no problems.

Posts: 437 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
Should be fine. Typically if a 10/22 wont shoot it needs an extractor.

Posts: 1966 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
I shot around 100 rounds through my 10/22 with no issues. It has a good rep compared to some of the other big names.

West German P228 (first duty weapon)
GOTM Nickel P229

Posts: 10 | Location: Delaware  | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post