SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Federal/CCI rebates?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal/CCI rebates? Login/Join 
posted
This promotion has been going on for awhile.
Anyone receive a rebate yet?

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
I haven't submitted any this year, but I did several late last year including the Black Pack rebate, one for Federal Premium slugs, and one for Federal Premium Vital-Shok hunting ammo.

All submitted online, and they took between 2-3 months from submission to having the gift card (they don't send checks anymore) in my mailbox.

Knock on wood, aside from being slow, I haven't had any of the issues that I frequently see people complain about online. The reps that I talked to using the phone number on the rebate site were actually very helpful in answering questions when I called to make sure I was doing everything correctly.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I sent my Rebate for the Black pack back in late November 2018 and I have still yet to receive it . I have gotten an email that it was approved

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I got one rebate submitted in Dec last yr and just got an email for another telling me it would be 2-3 wks.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I received my Rebate yesterday 04/06/19 , in the form of a debit / gift card .

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also received my rebate. It came a little over four months after my purchase. It was in the form of a $20.00 debit card this past Friday April 5th.

Slow but sure.

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four debit cards received; nine more to go. I loaded up while the rebate was being offered.

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I've received both of my rebates.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Still missing mine, I have to call back to have it sent again. What a PITA>

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is for this reason that I dislike rebates. They are slow in coming and surprisingly lost a good bit. I have been told that many people do not bother to even mail in the rebate. Frankly, it seems to be another one of these marketing scams. Just discount the product in the first place.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Submitted in November for 9mm. Received rebate in January. Submitted in February for xm193. Received rebate 2 weeks ago.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 379 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Just got mine last week for a Black Friday buy. So it took 4+ months.

Already bought an Amazon Gift Card for myself with it, and loaded that into my amazon account.

(I tend to not like holding those rebate cards since they tend to expire on you)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I sent my Black Friday rebate forms and UPC cutouts in, back in November. Got a note the other day that 'my rebate submission was incomplete and I needed to send them the UPC' ....which of course they already got, and apparently lost.

I would suggest folks take a picture of the UPCs you send them. I didn't, and have to hope they will be OK with a cell-phone pictures I happened to take of the boxes they were cut from.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
I sent my Black Friday rebate forms and UPC cutouts in, back in November. Got a note the other day that 'my rebate submission was incomplete and I needed to send them the UPC' ....which of course they already got, and apparently lost.

I would suggest folks take a picture of the UPCs you send them. I didn't, and have to hope they will be OK with a cell-phone pictures I happened to take of the boxes they were cut from.

Hmmm... I sent them only one UPC from my purchase of 20 identical boxes. I noted beside the UPC label that it was "one of twenty." My rebate was approved no problem. Of course, sent shipping label fro Target Sports too.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BAW
posted Hide Post
I sent in 2. first took 4+ months second is going on 4 months, don't have it yet.

Everybody believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer!

Posts: 273 | Location: Bowling Green, Ky | Registered: May 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got an email that it was processed and approved.
Be another 3-4 weeks!

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I submitted my rebate on February 07, 2019. Received my rebate today - May 21, 2019.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
We saw a $40 gift card from the rebate at store today. They have at least started paying out.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Submitted a few rebates online and received some approvals throughout the month of February. I received the first 2 rebate cards last week around the 16th.

Still waiting on a few more but I did receive 3 separate emails yesterday each saying that the card has shipped.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Recieved mine yesterday.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post