SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Federal .40 175 grn sjhp advice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal .40 175 grn sjhp advice Login/Join 
posted
I see that this round has been out for a while but I had not heard of it until now. Has anybody been using it and if so, any problems-- recommend or not? I found some videos on the 9mm federal syntech and it looked like good penetration in gel, but not seeing any on the .40. I was thinking of buying a box or two at a local shop that has some in stock.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buy it anyway. Ammo does not grow on trees anymore. If Federal sells it, you know it's good.

Posts: 1638 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Watergoat:
Buy it anyway. Ammo does not grow on trees anymore. If Federal sells it, you know it's good.

Yeah, I went and ack and bought some. My ccw is a .357 sig and I have a good supply of it, but I have a .40 barrel so can always use this too.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post