SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Pretty complete list of 357Sig ammo offered - or once offered!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pretty complete list of 357Sig ammo offered - or once offered! Login/Join 
Picture of Sig-nature
posted
For those interested in 357Sig!

Posts 446 & 447 of this thread. There are a few more(but not many)...these are only the ones he actually purchased. 252 offerings total!

https://www.glocktalk.com/thre...e-tap.316941/page-23

It is only through labor and prayerful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things in life… Speak softly but carry a big stick.."
- Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 586 | Location: Pa. | Registered: April 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
I have heard that the large company-producers of the 357sig round are going away from the round. I overheard this at the Shot Show, so I do not have a link to an article.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have just started shooting this round after all these years and what Censored stated is what I am afraid of.

I have been having a heck of a time trying to find a .357sig in an H+K platform.

I think only Sig, Glock, and SA make a pistol chambered for the cartridge.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
The USPc, P2000 and P2000SK are/were availble in 357 SIG

I own both a P2000SK and obviously a USPc

The BIG HK chambered for 357SIG is very hard to locate as it was never a cataloged firearm

I have a spare factory barrel packed away somewhere for one of the pistols, I think it is for the SK. I would let it go if that would help you

The P2000SK in 357SIG is way more accurate than a pocket pistol has any right to be. Truly an amazing firearm in any chambering

I had meetings with most of the large ammuniton companies at SHOT in January. While our focus was factory support for the 356TSW cartridge, the 357SIG naturally came up in conversation

None of the companies stated that they are officially dropping support of the 357SIG.

Obviously their production is down as agencies and departments transition back to 9MM Parabellum, but they still have HUGE Federal contracts that they are supplying

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
It’s pretty amazing to think of someone buying over 250 boxes of the stuff to basically just say that he did. That would add up to some serious money.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47360 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 357sig barrel for my 229 which is in 40, another dying caliber... or so I read.

I hope it doesn’t go away it’s a snappy good self defense round. I do worry it will go the way of the 41 Mag more of a cult following that will only have a handful of factory loadings available

Posts: 4735 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig-nature
posted Hide Post
List now at 258! Razz

It is only through labor and prayerful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things in life… Speak softly but carry a big stick.."
- Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 586 | Location: Pa. | Registered: April 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig-nature
posted Hide Post
List now at 265!!

- Theodore Roosevelt

Picture of Sig-nature
posted Hide Post
List now at 267!!

Latest!

Minuteman Munitions - 125g - TPJRN
Double Tap - 77g - Lead Free

Entire list here:

- Theodore Roosevelt

Picture of Sig-nature
posted Hide Post
List at 278!!

Latest!

Littlestone Ammunition-125g-TAC-XP(reduced recoil)
Littlestone Ammunition - 125g - TAC-XP (barnes)
Choice Ammunition - 147g - GDHP.
Ammo by Pistol Pete - 124g - HP
PMC Green - 85g - NT/Frang
Black Hills Ammunition - 100g - Frang
Hornady - 90g - Frangible
Liberty Ammunition - Civil Defense - 50g - Frang HP.
Minuteman Ammunition - 125g - JHP(Speer HP)
Minuteman Ammunition - 115g - JHP(Montana Gold)
Hunting Shack Munitions - 125g - UHP (Speer)(RL)

Entire list here:

- Theodore Roosevelt

posted Hide Post
I wish I still had my 2000SK in 357 Sig, that was a great little shooter.

Posts: 1620 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig-nature
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
I wish I still had my 2000SK in 357 Sig, that was a great little shooter.

My P30 with RCM 357sig barrel is one of my favorites!! Last range report:

https://www.glocktalk.com/thre...ange-report.1831990/

- Theodore Roosevelt

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I have a Glock carbine that is chambered in 357 Sig.

Guess I need to stock up on some extra ammo.

Posts: 9108 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of sig 226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

Here is some practice ammo directly from Federal Link

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2654 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Federal has had it available for awhile at that price.

Not in Cheaper Than Dirt territory but is up there.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

Here is some practice ammo directly from Federal Link

Target Sports has it in stock for $49.99.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post