SIGforum
Geco fmj problems

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/410601935/m/3900063664

February 15, 2021, 09:36 AM
220-9er
Geco fmj problems
Never had an issue and I consider it on the higher quality end of the list.

February 19, 2021, 03:39 PM
Perception
All the GECO I've used has been great. I feel like it's a little hotter than your standard practice ammo too. I'll grab it over the other stuff I see on the shelf if the price is comparable.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."
July 08, 2021, 08:14 AM
SSAreGreat
Never had a problem with GECO, mostly in .32 ACP/7.65 Browning. Did have problems with 4 boxes of 9mm Fiocchi, cases too wide and trouble loading and ejecting. Had the same with with one batch of .32 ACP S&B. All previous batches and following batches were fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!
July 08, 2021, 09:58 AM
229DAK
Guy at the indoor range had GECO 115gr 9mm yesterday. His bullets hit the backstop and sparked big time. Subsequently, the bullet stuck to a magnet. Was told he couldn't shoot it, so he packed up and left.

I didn't think GECO made steel core/steel jacketed ammo.