SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Looking for HST 9mm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for HST 9mm? Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted
SGAmmo has them in stock right now. Jump on it if you have the need, this won't last very long.

At this time, 124gr HP(and some 124+P)
198 boxes of 147gr.
Both running $30 a box.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone!

Wink

Been stocking up the last few months, buying a few boxes here and there from SGAmmo. Just ordered a few boxes yesterday.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
The only reason I mention it is I already have enough. Wink I don't shoot my carry ammo once I've shot a bunch to confirm function and POI. No need.

Surpisingly, they're still in stock this morning! Probably won't be tomorrow...
At least with SGAmmo if you sign up for a product alert email you don't get bombarded with a hundred other misc BS emails.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
targetsportsusa has plenty in stock. free shipping by the case or with prime membership.

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
$23 a box, and usually a free shipping deal over $50 or $100.
https://www.streichers.com/fed...t-hp-duty-ammunition

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
$23 a box, and usually a free shipping deal over $50 or $100.
https://www.streichers.com/fed...t-hp-duty-ammunition

+1 on some great deals recently from Streichers on both 9mm and .40 Gold Dots.

West German P228 (first duty weapon)
GOTM Nickel P229

Posts: 79 | Location: NC | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post