SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Winchester (WWB) 9mm NATO at Wal-Mart.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester (WWB) 9mm NATO at Wal-Mart. Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted
Went to Wal-Mart to, among other things, pick up a little ammo and found this in 150-round boxes for $26.47, a pretty good price. The NATO load is 124-grain and a little bit "hotter" than standard "generic" FMJ.

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pick up this stuff every week , shoots great .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great price

can you post the SKU or UPC ?

will be on the lookout for that--

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found it. Bought 2 boxes.

It was a little more here. But still came out to less than $10 / 50 w/ tax.

---------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not a bad price, good round too.

Posts: 22888 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The stuff I just picked up is listed at 1200 fps. The 124gr NATO that is.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dog44,

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I bought that ammo by mistake at Walmart once.
Once.

quote:
Originally posted by MagiaNera:
Seems I should have done my research BEFORE buying the USA Forged ammo! It's unanimously some dirty dookey! Trade bait Big Grin

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I guess I should have bought some more when I had the chance, because I haven't seen any more since I wrote the OP. Roll Eyes

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I guess I should have bought some more when I had the chance, because I haven't seen any more since I wrote the OP. Roll Eyes

I've yet to see it in the NATO load around here, except at Cabela's in 50 round boxes for a bit over $12 each.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'll have to backpedal that one. The other day they had six of them on the shelf. But, only able to afford a small amount each week (other priorities), I just got one.

Picture of chaswea
posted Hide Post
I was able to pick up two 150 round boxes for $27.46 I was really surprised finding this at WM. This will be placed in my long term 9mm storage. I only shoot my re-loads

Posts: 28 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: August 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I've used a bunch of Winchester 9MM Q4318 9MM NATO over the last 20 years or so, but I'd never seen any in a Walmart until today. I'm going to chronograph it, but it looks just like the Winchester NATO I've been using for years. NATO cross in circle headstamp, dated 18, sealed, crimped, primers, etc. Surprised to see the 1200 fps on the box. I'd seen some newer Winchester NATO before with packaging indicating 1140 fps. We shall seeWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up 4 boxes today. Nice load.

Posts: 52 | Location: Tucson, Arizona  | Registered: August 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post