SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    CCI mini mag...

Moderators: LDD, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCI mini mag... Login/Join 
posted
What are your preferences for this round? 36g or 40g? Primarily shooting from 10/22 rifles. Is there one that’s better than the other?

Thanks,
CT

Posts: 165 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what I often will say is buy some of both and see if one is significantly more accurate than the other in your particular gun(s)

you may find a difference / you may not

then - assuming price is comparable - stock up on that

don't think you will find any issues with either in terms of reliability, function, etc

----------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both the solid point and the HP bullet, and honestly, I don't see a difference in my type of shooting(target).

Posts: 4167 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P226_operator
posted Hide Post
I like using the 40g for competition since it's copper plated and relatively "clean" shooting. "Relative" being the word for such a thing as "clean" shooting 22lr.

"Make like a Civil Engineer; build a bridge, and get over it!"

Posts: 331 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post