SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    6.5 Creedmoor - Walmart?

Moderators: LDD, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.5 Creedmoor - Walmart? Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted
Has anybody spotted any 6.5 Creedmoor on the shelves at Walmart?

Posts: 2584 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Not here. I've seen this caliber at Academy, but I don't think there is one within 200 miles of Chicago.

Posts: 18708 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
Picture of PorterN
posted Hide Post
Nope, although i did see some 300blk the other day. So it probably wont be too terribly long before 6.5cm gets there.

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6310 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking.
I figure when I see it at Walmart the 6.5 has gone mainstream.

Posts: 2584 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Nope...but I was shocked to find it at my local Dicks sporting goods a few months ago. My local bass pro shops also has it- but I buy most of my ammo online.

Posts: 4032 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

6.5 Creedmoor already is mainstream, regardless of whether or not Walmart stocks the ammo. IMO the majority of 6.5 CM shooters are precision shooters -- a market that Walmart doesn't really cater to.

Posts: 4763 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
Picture of PorterN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

6.5 Creedmoor already is mainstream, regardless of whether or not Walmart stocks the ammo. IMO the majority of 6.5 CM shooters are precision shooters -- a market that Walmart doesn't really cater to.

My local walmart carries a lot of "match" rounds of various calibers, and all they do is sit there. I can't see Walmart getting too into 6.5cm unless the military adopts it and it becomes a "surplus" type round, or Federal starts making loads for it. of course, Federal makes 5.7 rounds, but walmart's not getting that in either.

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6310 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post