SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Chesapeake NiPac Ammunition Opinions??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chesapeake NiPac Ammunition Opinions?? Login/Join 
posted
I have been looking at Chesapeake NiPac 9x19 ammunition and found it for sale online for $200 shipped from unammo.com .

https://chescart.com/product_family/nipac/

Has anyone used this that can provide a review? I saw where a large training firm will not allow this in their class due to supposed catastrophic failures...

So not sure if there are issues...

Posts: 242 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A case of 1,000 for $200 isn't anything special. SGA and Palmetto have been offering such deals for months, with ammo that is well known and well tested.

Why consider an unknown, with a bold letter ban from Front Sight?

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Picked up a thousand rounds locally, shot a box, seems pretty accurate and clean. No squibs or signs of overpressure. To tell the truth, it was an inexpensive 124 grain an I wanted to check out the tech.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to try the new tech casings as well. 1000 unfired shellshock casings run $100 plus shipping, so $200 for 1000 loaded seemed like a decent deal. Thought of buying the new reloading dies and reloading them if he cases worked well.

Posts: 242 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I have a question about this: Their web page specifies this as "Training and Range Ammunition." It is +P. Do most people use +P for training and range?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
A case of 1,000 for $200 isn't anything special. SGA and Palmetto have been offering such deals for months, with ammo that is well known and well tested.

Why consider an unknown, with a bold letter ban from Front Sight?

This...1000 rounds of 9MM for under two bills shipped from TargetSports...

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...ket-5200-p-1008.aspx

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good price on the Blazer shipped.

posted Hide Post
V-Tail - to answer your question, I have only seen +p type ammunition used for training when an agency is trying to match their duty/carry loads with something of similar power for training without the expense of the HP projectile.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by computerdoc27:
V-Tail - to answer your question, I have only seen +p type ammunition used for training when an agency is trying to match their duty/carry loads with something of similar power for training without the expense of the HP projectile.
OK, that makes sense.

I have a question for you re your forum name. Email OK?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
V-Tail - sure thing, email works

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by computerdoc27:
V-Tail - sure thing, email works
You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים