SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    It Pays To Be A Regular Customer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It Pays To Be A Regular Customer Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted
Mrs. Flash and I have been shooting in the same LGS/Indoor range every week for the last 7 years or so.

A couple of weeks ago Mrs. Flash asked the Manager about .22WMR and said that if they get any, she'd like some.

So when we went in today, the Manager pulled us aside, reached under the counter and pulled out 2 500 round packs of CCI .22 WMR. He said he wanted to keep one box of 50 rounds for his mother and sold Mrs. Flash the rest.

If we hadn't have been ragulars, it would have been for sale to the other customers, so it does pay at times to do all your business in one place.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My guess is you treated him right and it came back,Karma.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This is a fine example of why it's still important to shop for some things locally that you can buy online. Build a relationship with your local whatever shop, and when times are tough and things are thin, if you've been good to them, they'll be good to you.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's something I hope will happen with the SIGforum 9mm Ammunition Group Buy by leveraging the forum's collective purchasing power with suppliers. Fingers crossed that the first 100,000 rounds get sold quickly!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post