SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Perfecta ammo at walmart?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Perfecta ammo at walmart? Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
Says it is from Italy.

50 round boxes of .38 special and .223 for 14 bucks and change.

Anyone try this yet? Picked up a couple boxes of each tonight and will try out the .38 tomorrow.

Any existing reports?

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
Picture of GASIGnut
posted Hide Post
Hey KevinCW
Check out the thread about ten threads down from yours. Good info on members' experience of the ammo in question Wink

~ take advantage of today, & have no regrets
Carry On

Posts: 339 | Location: Apalachicola, FL | Registered: September 20, 2005Report This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
DOH!!!! Guess I should have looked before posting.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
I have shot several hundred rounds, it is in my opinion a good quality ammo. I understand it is Fiocci, re-branded. I pick up 50 round boxes at my local Wal-Mart for $9.97

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Report This Post