SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Igman ammo, what's the skinny?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Igman ammo, what's the skinny? Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted
Anyone know about Igman ammo, a Bosnian manufacturer? 2AWarehouse.com has .223 in stock and shipping. I have 1000 rounds inbound, but am curious what to expect. 55 gr. FMJ, brass cased 3,200 fps at about $0.70/round, somewhat better than much of the on-line pricing I am seeing these days, if quality is acceptable.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I've used it, hell I may still have some somewhere.
No issues but can't say that I chrono'd any that I recall.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shot about 40 rounds of it in plain white boxes with no problems. I wish I had more as it seemed to be very good ammo.

Steve.........

NRA Patron Life member
North American Hunting Club Life Member

Posts: 22 | Location: SEMO | Registered: March 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Can't speak to rifle rounds but a few decades ago I shot a ton of it in 45 acp. No issues. Accurate, clean & reloaded the brass many times.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have used it in my M-16 no problems and clean burning.HTH

Posts: 94 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post