SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Anyone ever heard of RangeMaster Reloads

Moderators: LDD, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone ever heard of RangeMaster Reloads Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
I pulled out an ammo box from the bottom of the pile yesterday and came across 500 rounds of RangeMaster 9mm 125 grain reloads. It came in a red cardboard plain box. IIRC, I bought it before O'Bama got elected when ammunition was scarce. It is lead round nose. It looks to have kept well. I think I bought it from Utah or Oregon.

Posts: 2297 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rangemasterammo.com , although it's not recommended to shoot non-jacketed lead bullets in a Glock(polygonal rifling), or some Kahr pistols.

Posts: 42 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 09, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tact870:
rangemasterammo.com , although it's not recommended to shoot non-jacketed lead bullets in a Glock(polygonal rifling), or some Kahr pistols.

I have seen that site, but I don't think it is the same ammunition. It will be shot with a Ruger P89. Thanks for you time in looking.

Posts: 2297 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post