SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    AAC website is gone.....any info?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AAC website is gone.....any info? Login/Join 
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
My latch is failing. It will unlock by itself during full-auto. which is rare and only done for fun on the range.

this place was advertising they were getting some aac mounts in. no clue who they are

https://www.righttobear.com/product-p/aac-mz.htm

Thank You. The mounts dried up fast.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Wow that sucks...thanks for the ECCO link

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Not to turn this into a WTS ad, but I have several AAC mounts I purchased but never used. If you can't source a mount anywhere else, I might have an extra 5/8x24 51 tooth mount and a 1/2x28 51 tooth mount (plus even an old pre-51 tooth mount...whatever they were 20-some-odd tooth).

If anyone is interested, drop me a line and I'll see if I have what you need. Consider it a karma.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
No e mail in your profile Oat Action Man. Interested in the 5/8 x 24 51 tooth..

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Not to turn this into a WTS ad, but I have several AAC mounts I purchased but never used. If you can't source a mount anywhere else, I might have an extra 5/8x24 51 tooth mount and a 1/2x28 51 tooth mount (plus even an old pre-51 tooth mount...whatever they were 20-some-odd tooth).

If anyone is interested, drop me a line and I'll see if I have what you need. Consider it a karma.

Me too, interested in whatever mounts you might have, both 51 an 18 tooth. My email is in my profile.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
SIGfourme

You're the winner of the 5/8x24 51T Brakeout mount. I'll send you an email to get your info.

M4Super90

I have a new 51T 1/2x28 Brakeout as well as an old 18T Flashcomp that I'm pretty sure is also in 1/2x28 (and the threads are in need of cleaning with a wire brush).

Which one would you like? I'll email you for your info.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Any lines on a AAC 1/2 x 28 51T would be great. I can't believe you can't even find flash hiders. You would think someone would still make them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redlickranch,

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Their website is back up, looks different, and just checked the policy section and does mention the warranty still. Maybe whoever owns them now is ramping everything back up.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smpsmp:
Their website is back up, looks different, and just checked the policy section and does mention the warranty still. Maybe whoever owns them now is ramping everything back up.

everything looks old on it.
contact us page still has old addresses and numbers.

something happened at 6:13 UTC. The domain expires later this year? maybe they just refreshed it to get stuff off of it?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
I hadn't been on it in awhile. Could have been newer looking than what I remember it being. I saw all the products were the same line, but didn't even check the address.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redlickranch:
Any lines on a AAC 1/2 x 28 51T would be great. I can't believe you can't even find flash hiders. You would think someone would still make them.

Same boat here. Think I’ll hit the streets with a can for a can collecting change.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
What can I expect to pay for a 1/2x28 mount?

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2494 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
I bought one today for $139 plus shipping. They are out there if you look around.

https://www.righttobear.com/AA...e-Devices-s/2183.htm

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Question for the group, Would a 90T work in place of a 51T?

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Citadel,

It will not. None of the mounts are cross compatible when comparing different number of teeth. Plus the 90 mounts are tapered, and AAC and only made like 2 suppressors for them (maybe 3). I know they had hoped to make those their main ones, and they never caught on so they continued making the 51t ones to sell.