SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New Modular Monocore Suppressor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Modular Monocore Suppressor Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Just happened to see a new company--Enfield Rifle Company--> Novus Suppressor.
Name was "bought" because of a connection between Enfield , CT and Enfield, GA
Former military now engineer-owner, Micheal Tiziani has designed a modular monocore suppressor.
Titanium monocore frame.
Stainless steel baffles with differ apertures.
Adjustable from 22 caliber to 45 caliber by changing the location and aperture diameter of the individual baffles.
New approach to the suppressor market--attached is the web site.
https://enfieldriflecompany.com/

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting read and video. Thanks for posting.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
I missed how you do not end up with spare parts when you are shooting in the mid and big configurations. Do we think just because extra parts are shipped with the suppressor than this will be ATF approved? Is it ATF approved already? I'm in for one, do wish it was a bit longer though.

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George from Alaska:
I missed how you do not end up with spare parts when you are shooting in the mid and big configurations. Do we think just because extra parts are shipped with the suppressor than this will be ATF approved? Is it ATF approved already? I'm in for one, do wish it was a bit longer though.

From what I understand as long as the spare parts can't be used/assembled to suppress a shot. Then it's good to go. Typically manufacturers have to send a sample to ATF for approval.

I've seen form 1 guys get approval for modular suppressors as long as they send schematics braking down the details.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
My biggest gripe about the can. Is that with all x3 baffle stack in to say shoot .22lr. If the whole stack has to be in. It would appear you lose a lot of volume of the can.

But if you can only leave in the .22lr/556 baffles. Then it's likely a non-issue.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your second statement is correct. For any given baffle size you install only the 6 desired baffles for the caliber you are shooting. There are single slots for these. The can functions in the full configuration to meet the ATF requirements of having no spare parts. And of course in full configuration it can only handle the .22 cals.

Posts: 1 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 25, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post