SIGforum
Blackhawk Suppressors

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/8930020144

April 27, 2018, 08:42 AM
06wrb
Blackhawk Suppressors
Anyone have any experience with Blackhawk Suppressors?

I came across a miniboss pretty cheap and was intrigued. From what I have read they are made by Silencerco and it is basically an Omega 9k which I already have one of. However it looks like Blackhawk is already getting out of the suppressor business even though they just got into it. Hence some of the pretty good pricing on the leftovers.

Worth saving a few bucks or just pony up for another Silencerco?
April 27, 2018, 12:17 PM
CandyMan.45
it is rebranded SiCo stuff... so your good either way! Try to find the 45k version if you have a 9k all ready...
April 28, 2018, 05:43 PM
06wrb
May get both at the price they are now. Armsunlimited has them pretty cheap however it looks like they may be like optics planet or some of the other vendors with less than optimal customer service. I have sent them an email to see if they are actually in stock.

Lanbos Armory has some decent prices as well but I don’t know much about Lanbos.
April 28, 2018, 09:51 PM
CandyMan.45
Lanbos is G2G...
April 28, 2018, 09:59 PM
Chowser
Another Lanbos is good to go.

If Blackhawks are rebranded SiCos, does that mean I can buy their 5.56 suppressor mount that's on sale and use it with my old Silencerco Specwar 556?

Not minority enough!
April 30, 2018, 07:01 AM
WARPIG602
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Another Lanbos is good to go.

If Blackhawks are rebranded SiCos, does that mean I can buy their 5.56 suppressor mount that's on sale and use it with my old Silencerco Specwar 556?

Yep. all the mounts are the same.

April 30, 2018, 09:16 AM
Chowser
Thank you! That’s good to know. I just went to order one and logged in and found that I ordered a spare SiCo mount two years ago. So now I need to go find it. Smile

Not minority enough!