SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Blackhawk Suppressors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blackhawk Suppressors Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have any experience with Blackhawk Suppressors?

I came across a miniboss pretty cheap and was intrigued. From what I have read they are made by Silencerco and it is basically an Omega 9k which I already have one of. However it looks like Blackhawk is already getting out of the suppressor business even though they just got into it. Hence some of the pretty good pricing on the leftovers.

Worth saving a few bucks or just pony up for another Silencerco?

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
it is rebranded SiCo stuff... so your good either way! Try to find the 45k version if you have a 9k all ready...

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May get both at the price they are now. Armsunlimited has them pretty cheap however it looks like they may be like optics planet or some of the other vendors with less than optimal customer service. I have sent them an email to see if they are actually in stock.

Lanbos Armory has some decent prices as well but I don’t know much about Lanbos.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Lanbos is G2G...

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Another Lanbos is good to go.

If Blackhawks are rebranded SiCos, does that mean I can buy their 5.56 suppressor mount that's on sale and use it with my old Silencerco Specwar 556?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Another Lanbos is good to go.

If Blackhawks are rebranded SiCos, does that mean I can buy their 5.56 suppressor mount that's on sale and use it with my old Silencerco Specwar 556?

Yep. all the mounts are the same.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thank you! That’s good to know. I just went to order one and logged in and found that I ordered a spare SiCo mount two years ago. So now I need to go find it. Smile

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post