SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Got an email that SilencerShop has Omega 300's in stock.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got an email that SilencerShop has Omega 300's in stock. Login/Join 
posted
Apparently SilencerCo and Silencer Shop have made nice.
I clicked on link and SilencerShop page won't load. Maybe everyone clicked on it at once? Regardless interesting to see them back together.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
yeah they made up during SHOT show... but at that price, they can keep it ! Eek

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Rumors are flying about SiCo. Including firing another president and dangerously low sales. Making up with SS after firing the president who didnt like SS will hopefully imorove their sales to a degree. I want a short 9mm can like the omega 9k. If they have a good deal, ill definitely grab one.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m more interested in the Crux line that SS is selling now than Silencerco.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I went looking and found out i actually want the dead air wolf 9sd instead of the omega 9k. Big Grin

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine has a couple Crux suppressors, they work just fine, but hes had to send both back for work. Crux customer service was terrible.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Well, Hell..that’s not good to hear. Do you know what the issues were?

quote:
Originally posted by tenmm:
A buddy of mine has a couple Crux suppressors, they work just fine, but hes had to send both back for work. Crux customer service was terrible.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post