SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New Omega 9K
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Omega 9K Login/Join 
posted
Just got this one yesterday. Omega 9K with SiCo Octane 9HD. Paper work will be filed next week.

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I do not see an Omega 9k in that picture...

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1522 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me either Roll Eyes

Posts: 75 | Registered: June 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Ah!! I get it now. The MP5-K clone is the Omega 9K. That was confusing. How does it shoot??

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by choang3:
Ah!! I get it now. The MP5-K clone is the Omega 9K. That was confusing. How does it shoot??

Time will tell, too much going on at this time. Trying to get my house ready to sell.

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Instead of an octane...
You should have gotten an omega9k to go on your omega9k.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1522 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Grab a griffin or rugged 3 lug mount, those silencerco 3 lugs are way oversized. Shorten that thing up.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3580 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I too was confused with the title! Congrats

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
Instead of an octane...
You should have gotten an omega9k to go on your omega9k.

Yea, live and learn Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Grab a griffin or rugged 3 lug mount, those silencerco 3 lugs are way oversized. Shorten that thing up.

I'd like more info please. I did go to the Griffin site but saw no mention of a Octane 3 lug mount. Did I misunderstand you? I'm not buying another can.

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gkgeiger:
quote:

I'd like more info please. I did go to the Griffin site but saw no mention of a Octane 3 lug mount. Did I misunderstand you? I'm not buying another can.

Both the Griffin and the Rugged 3 lug mount will fit on the Octane. I have the Rugged (also have a Rugged Obsidian) and it fits my Octane 45 without issue. Makes the can much more compact as it only sticks out by about 1/2" or so, compared to the overly long SilencerCo mount.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by gkgeiger:
quote:

Both the Griffin and the Rugged 3 lug mount will fit on the Octane. I have the Rugged (also have a Rugged Obsidian) and it fits my Octane 45 without issue. Makes the can much more compact as it only sticks out by about 1/2" or so, compared to the overly long SilencerCo mount.

Thanks for that information.