SIGforum
SiCo Switchback 22 opinions

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/8200047574

October 19, 2020, 11:57 PM
RNshooter
SiCo Switchback 22 opinions
Hey all-

They're out of stock around me, but I just put an order in for a SiCo Switchback 22 can. I like the idea of how versatile it is supposed to be.
Has anyone spent a significant amount of time playing with the different configurations?

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken
October 20, 2020, 01:20 PM
SIGfourme
I was impressed with the Switchback reviews--especially the reverse configuration with the baffle stack in rifle mode.