SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Not Suppressed, But Ultra Cool Nonetheless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not Suppressed, But Ultra Cool Nonetheless Login/Join 
posted
Helping with an estate, lots of cool stuff but this one is ULTRA COOL!
Remember RoboCop 2?
Big Grin

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is it? Looks cool, but I've never seen one before. And no, I didn't see any Robocop movies.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I'm lost what is it?

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Dang.

A UC-M21. As wielded by that brat of a kid in Robocop.

Full auto SBR?

Edit; got the model wrong. My google-fu was weak

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
A few years ago (7-10) MagPul came out with something like that, had a prototype at Shot-Show but never produced it ... it was about the same time MagPul came out with the Masada, which they sold to Bushmaster and they sold as the ACR.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I would love to know what it goes for if it is transferable. Certainly not something you see everyday.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post