SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Has anyone tried a Witt Machine can? Naughty 9 specifically?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone tried a Witt Machine can? Naughty 9 specifically? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
Local dealer seemed enthusiastic about the Naughty 9 over a SilencerCo Omega 9K. No frills can for $300, sounds great to stick on a CZ Evo.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Witt Machine can

It looks like a form 1 can from a kit that they assemble, serialize, and sell.

4" is pretty short even at 1" 5/8'ths, Which is not likely the interior diameter.

Here is a dead air wolfman.
https://deadairsilencers.com/products/wolfman/

Their Ghost m Is 1.35 diameter, at 6.2 inches for the shorty.

Couple of things on their can i would want to know more about. What is the blast chamber like? I would like to know more about the baffle stack.

For me, I would pass.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
No warranty
Materials are not specified- stainless, inconel
Yes it’s inexpensive.
Probably worth extra $$ for a name brand with lifetime warranty.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
Dealer bought inexpensive cans and is pushing them to get rid of them. You are already going to be investing money for the can, the tax and the wait. Spend the extra $ and get the Omega, Rugged Obsidian or DA Wolfman.

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
also, what version of stainless is it, has it been heat treated and to what level.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
What options do you have to purchase suppressors?
Do you have a dealer that will transfer from an Internet sale? This would be Form 3 transfer.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Doesn't really say, just 416 Stainless.

I've only bought two suppressors, both from a local dealer (the one who's recommending the Witt). I "want" an Omega 9K, which neither of the two local guys have, and one said he couldn't get one ordered. The other guy said he could get one, but recommended the Witt. Said his wife had one on her CZ and loved it.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
I've seen that name before, and not in a good way. I emailed you a link to read through before you buy.

On another note, the Omega 9K is right at home on an Evo. This is an older picture and it now has a Magpul pistol grip and MLOK VFG, but is otherwise the same.

quote:
Originally posted by George from Alaska:
Spend the extra $ and get the Omega, Rugged Obsidian or DA Wolfman.

If I was buying another one right now it would be one of those 3.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
Doesn't really say, just 416 Stainless.

I've only bought two suppressors, both from a local dealer (the one who's recommending the Witt). I "want" an Omega 9K, which neither of the two local guys have, and one said he couldn't get one ordered. The other guy said he could get one, but recommended the Witt. Said his wife had one on her CZ and loved it.

Silencer shop, have it shipped to your class III dealer.