SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Is there a 7.62 can for QD that can also fit a 3 lug 9mm

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Is there a 7.62 can for QD that can also fit a 3 lug 9mm Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
I'm thinking it would be nice to find a 7.62 durable can that can go from QD mount on a 7.62 rifle to the three lug on a 9mm sub gun. Any choices that would fit my bill or am I looking for a unicorn?

Posts: 4473 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't the .30 can not be compatible with the .355 9mm?

If it is, I'll be happy. Smile

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2292 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Report This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
See, already saved me some time. I've never actually measured or seen the measurement for 9mm nor thought to convert it so I'm glad you pointed that out!

Posts: 4473 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Griffin Armament Optimus might be what you're seeking. I have one pending release from NFA jail.

Posts: 448 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Report This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
SilencerCo Hybrid can. It would require different QD/3-lug adaptors and front caps, but it's possible.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
SilencerCo Hybrid can. It would require different QD/3-lug adaptors and front caps, but it's possible.

That looks like it could replace a number of cans! I might need to brave Rule 41F and get one Smile

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2292 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Report This Post