SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Is there a link or I can check the status of my form 4?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a link or I can check the status of my form 4? Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted
I see many people posting the date of which their check was cashed, approval date etc.

I paid my FF L in cash and they wrote a check to the ATF. They are hard to get a hold of ( at least anybody at the store that knows what they're talking about ) and I just like to check myself. I paid them on March 30, it would be interesting to see when they wrote a check and when it was cashed.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Big River Leather
Handcrafted Gun Leather and Accessories
http://www.bigriverleather.com/

Posts: 12160 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure the only thing you can do is call the ATF with the necessary info, such as serial number and maybe the manufacturer and model, and ask for a status.

Not even really sure they'll tell you then when the check was received, possibly the current status and date it went into processing.

Posts: 1499 | Location: Houston,Tx | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
^^^That's about the just of it. They won't tell you when it was cashed, just when it changed to processing/pending.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 3624 | Location: Springfield, MO...for now (Texan by birth) | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
ATF typically cashes checks or charges credit cards as soon as they receive paperwork (within 2-4wks anyway). If you have a serial number they should tell you the status at 304-616-4500.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 3715 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
ATF typically cashes checks or charges credit cards as soon as they receive paperwork (within 2-4wks anyway). If you have a serial number they should tell you the status at 304-616-4500.

Thanks for that number. I'll start with that tomorrow.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Big River Leather
Handcrafted Gun Leather and Accessories
http://www.bigriverleather.com/

Posts: 12160 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
One of my Form 4's was approved December 19th. I called today and got lucky. It's going on the SBR. Smile The other two Form 4's are still pending. Frown

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post