SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    silencerco 45acp 3-Lug Mount AC2448 for B&T 45acp now in stock!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

silencerco 45acp 3-Lug Mount AC2448 for B&T 45acp now in stock! Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 13 | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Out of stock

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They were in stock earlier sign up to be notified when they come back in stock. I spoke to silencerco they are waiting for more springs to complete the next batch.

posted Hide Post
I am running their original 3-lug on my AR9 pistol. The lock up is horrible. I will purchase this as soon as it becomes available again. It will also drop and 1.5" off the overall length. That is a plus. The can actually has some wiggle and in it. No strikes after a few hundred rounds but it is only a matter of time.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What can are you using with the original 3-lug? How was the lock up horrible? Could it be due to a weak spring that did not keep it tight?

posted Hide Post
Capitol Armory has the short SiCo 3-lug for both the 9mm and 45 ACP in stock as of today.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Joe Bobs has the 9mm version I stock. Just placed an order.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my 9mm adapter earlier this week. It eliminates the wiggle of the previous adapter. It also drops 1-1/4" off the overall length. The lock up much tighter as well. Well worth the $$.